Whitman Guide to Coin Collecting | Coin Collecting Books
See more: Coin and Currency Books
Kenneth Bressett, senior editor of the Guide Book of United States Coins (the "Red Book") and former president of the American Numismatic Association, has written the definitive reference to finding out just how luck you can be as a coin collector.
Included in the book are:
- How to get started in the hobby.
- Mintmarks, rare varieties, & what makes a coin valuable
- How to store and display your collection
- How to grade and price coins
- Where and how to find valuable coins
- Identifying counterfeit and altered coins
- Unusual coins, tokens and medals
- Silver, gold and platinum coins
- And much, much more
This is a softcover book. The size is 6x9 and there are 288 pages.