The solid wood display cases are beautiful and affordable and let you share your collectibles in a most beautiful, appealing, and classy manner. All our display cases are made from solid woods, such as cherry, walnut, and oak, and come individually boxed to ensure protective shipment.
The 12" x 12" x 2" cases are great for one item, small knife, award, jewelry, tokens and much more. They also hold collections small items such as pins, coins, buttons, etc.
These cases come with a standard red liner covering compression foam, which helps hold your items in place. The standard liner can be replaced with velvet liners available in Red, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Burgundy and Navy Blue for an additional cost. See the liner options here.
- Made from solid wood - Oak, Cherry, Walnut or Cedar - with grain-enhancing, hand-rubbed satin finish.
- Solid brass hinges and brass-plated clasp locks
- 2" or deeper cases with strengthening biscuit and spline corners
- Made in the U.S.A. and packaged in a sturdy box.
- Foam inlay firmly cushions and holds your collectibles and the beautiful red velveteen cover provides a high quality background.
- Scratch-preventing felt pads on case bottoms
- Glass door is lockable to prevent inquisitive handling of prized collectibles.
- Display multiple ways -- Lay flat or prop in shelf or easel. Can be hung on a wall vertically or horizontally, but hardware is NOT included.