This popular guide book, now in its eighth edition and illustrated with hundreds of full-color images, tells the story of paper money in the United States from the 1800s to today. Whether you actively collect U.S. currency, or you simply have a few old notes you want to look up, you will find a wealth of valuable information inside. Illustrations of large-size, small-size, and Fractional Currency notes, Listings of every series, arranged by Friedberg numbers, Market prices in up to seven collectible grades, Historical background on each series and denomination, from $1 to $10,000. Collector information: Grading, supply and demand, how to specialize, housing your collection, detecting counterfeits, A glossary of collector terms, and World War II issues, uncut sheets, error notes, and much more.
The book contains:
- Illustrations of large-size, small-size and Fractional Currency Notes
- Friedberg numbering system
- Market prices in up to seven collectible grades
- Glossary of collector terms
- WWII issues, uncut sheets, error notes, & much more
Book size is: 6x9 inches and it has 339 pages and is a 6" x 9" paperback book.