This comprehensive guide provides the official American Numismatic Association grading standards for every United States coin minted since 1793. Beginners, adanced collectors and dealers will all find the text understandable and invaluable for grading coins, both circulation strikes and Proofs.• Convenient spiralbound hardcover binding.
• Every standard grade is illustrated and described in detail.
• Text descriptions of 30 levels pinpoint grades from Poor to Mint State.
• High-resolution photographs illustrate exactly what to look for.
• All eleven Mint State levels are discussed in detail.
• Now in full color, from cover to cover.
• The only grading guide sponsored and endorsed by the American Numismatic Association.
This book has 384 pages and the size is 7x9.
Fast service, nice company to deal with.
Really enjoy the color images of the coins in this book to help judge coin grades.