Here are all the page styles you need to start organizing your coupons.
Multiple pocket sizes are included to hold virtually any size or style coupon. The variety pack avoids the hassle of folding coupons to fit ordinary 9 pocket pages, and lets you easily view both sides.
Pages are archival safe with no acid, vinyl or PVC. They have 3 holes to fit all standard 3-ring binders.
The handy free bonus rigid clear plastic sleeve helps organize pulled coupons or conveniently carry just a few coupons in your purse.
You get a total of 20 pages to hold over one hundred coupons (or many more if you put more than one in each pocket):
- Six 4 pocket wide pages hold longer coupons, cash and much more up to 2-5/8" x 6-3/8"
- Four 8 pocket card pages hold many unfolded coupons, "blinkies", "peelies", gift cards, discount cards and other items up to 2-5/8" x 3¾"
- Four 9 pocket "baseball card" pages hold many smaller coupons up to 2½" x 3½".
- Two 6 pocket for tall and internet-printed coupons up to 2½" x 5½"
- Two 3 pocket wide hold your longer coupons, cash and much more up to 3½" x 8"
- Two 4 pocket for larger coupons without folding, and other items up to 3¾" x 5½"