Coin flips are an inexpensive, practical way to store, display, and protect your coins.
Simply insert your coin, fold and seal with staples or tape. You can write coin details and notes on the outside paper covering.
• Inexpensive protection for your coins
• Archival safe crystal clear windows (no PVC) so they are safe for long term storage
• Just fold with coin inside, then staple or tape
• Includes flips for cents, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves, small dollars and large dollars
• 2x2 flips fit into standard 20-pocket binder pages or coin boxes
This assortment includes 1,000 flips total in 7 different sizes:
• 200 Penny 19 mm
• 100 Nickel 21.2 mm
• 100 Dime 17.9 mm
• 300 Quarter 24.3 mm
• 100 Half Dollar 30.6 mm
• 100 Small Dollar 26.5 mm
• 100 Large Dollar 38.5 mm
They are packed in a handy extra heavy-duty resealable bag with instructions for use. These top quality flips feature low dust levels, are proudly made in Canada (not China!), and packaged by Hobbymaster in USA.
Priced per pack of 1,000.