The classic text by hobby legend R.S. Yeoman, father of the Guide Book of United States Coins (known to collectors as the "Red Book").
The 14th edition has been fully updated with new photographs and retail valuations by coin type, in up to four grade levels.
- A complete listing of coins of all countries from 1850 to the mid-1960's
- Each type and date of coin grouped in chronological order
- High-quality images in actual size, for quick identification
- Retail values for circulated, Uncirculated, and Proof coins
- Individual listings of rare and significant dates, with valuations
- The official Y-number catalog system used to identify all world coin types.
Son is happy with his book