This attractive stitched leatherette case is a beautiful and unique way to store, protect and display your favorite postcards. It offers superior protection for your collection that you'll be proud to show off.
The black page background frames your postcards so they look great. Cards slide into individual pockets through side openings. "D" rings let the pages turn smoothly and keep them neatly lined up.
The binder and pages are archival safe with no acid, lignin, vinyl or PVC to damage your cards.
• Holds 100 vintage and/or modern postcards (up to 4-1/8" x 6¼") plus 20 larger postcards (up to 6" x 8-3/8").
• The 3 ring binding makes it easy to organize and rearrange the pages.
• Pages are archival safe plastic with a black background.
• You can personalize the title window on the front cover by inserting your own title card, favorite photo or postcard (3½" x 3½").
• The padded cover, black fabric lining and ribbon tie closure add nice finishing touches.
Note that you'll need to slide postcards out of the pockets to view the backs. The case will not accommodate refill pages due to its fixed thickness.
Overall size 9¾" x 9¾" x 2¼".
Postcard Gallery Display Album
Some postcards are a bit too large for the small sleeves, but far too small for the large sleeves. Other than that, the product is well-made and enjoyable.